Downloadable FormsThe following forms are available as downloadable PFD files for your convenience. Instructions, inlcuding where to send or delivery them, are included:
- Record Request Form - This form is needed in order to obtain records of a past crime or accident.
- Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Crash Operator Report - Form from the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles to be filed by the operator of a vehicle involved in a crash where the damage to any one vehicle or property is over $1,000, or if there is an injury to any person, even if a police officer was on the scene. This report should be filed with the local police within 5 days of the date of the accident.
- Identity Theft Request for Activity Hold Add/Remove - Form from the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles to be used to request that an activity hold be placed on your license or identification card if you believe your information has been compromised in any way. To be filed with the RMV office.
- Identity Theft Worksheet - This worksheet is designed to assist you in alerting the proper bureaus, creditors. law enforcement agencies, and other organizations if you feel you have been a victim of identity theft.
- Uniform Statement Form - This form is for making an official statement to law enforcement regarding any type of crime or accident.
- Application for Permit to Solicit
- New / Renewal of a Firearms Identification Card or License to Carry Firearms or License to Posses a Machine Gun
- Change of Address Notification for Firearms Identification Card and License to Carry Firearms
- Application for Non-resident Temporary License to Carry Firearms
- Petition for Review by the Firearm Licensing Review Board