The Town Engineer serves as a consultant to the Town Administrator, Board of Selectman (policy and special projects), Planning Board (subdivisions, special permits, and site inspections), Board of Health, Conservation Commission, and the Town Highway, Sewer, Water, Cemetery and Parks & Recreation Departments for consultation. Residents welcome to contact the Town Engineer with questions on these issues or any other town related topics.