Wetlands Protection Act Forms and Filing Fees

Forms required for filings under the Wetlands Protection Act may be obtained at the Conservation Office or on the web at http://www.mass.gov/eea/agencies/massdep/water/approvals/wetlands-and-waterways-forms.html

The directions for filing each form are included with it. Pepperell's Conservation Commission requires that 2 complete copies of each application package (including the application form, locus maps, and project plans) be submitted. Applicants will be billed for the cost of the Legal Notice within a few days of submitting their applications. Payment for the Legal Notice must be made before the application can be taken up by the Commission. For help with filing an application, feel free to call the Conservation Office.