Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) Application Filing via Online Permitting

Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) Permit Applications


Our Permitting System is ViewPoint Cloud (VPC).

What Does this Mean for You?

To apply for and manage your permits, you need an account in VPC.

If you already have a VPC account that you use in another town, you can use that account to access your Pepperell permits.

If you don't see your permit under your account, you can access it by permit number.  You should have received an email containing your permit number.

Register online for your VPC account.

View the ZBA Fee Schedule here.

Please contact Zoning Board of Appeals Office if you have any questions.