- You are here:
- Town Administrator
- Soil Reclamation Proposal
Soil Reclamation Proposal
Project Summary - Revised August 2, 2022
- Project Summary 09/23/2019
- Letter to Land Court re: Discovery Extension
- Joint Motion to Extend Discovery
- Revised Proposal from MCGI This file is very large and may take a long time to download or open.
- Email to MassDEP re: new proposal This email was sent to confirm the Town’s position on the new proposal.
- BOS Letter to MassDEP in opposition to the proposal
- Appeal to Land Court of ZBA overturning building inspector decision
- Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation - Plans
- Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation - Report
- ZBA Administrative Appeal by Mass Composting Group. Please see the ZBA public hearings page, the 2018-09 file at this location.
- Building Inspector’s Zoning Determination Letter
- Letter to David A. Burton - Zoning Determination Decision
- Conservation Commission letter to David A. Burton
Public presentation on 161 Nashua Road Soil Reclamation Proposal. Members from MCGI team will make a presentation at the Board of Selectmen’s meeting: August 20, 2018 7:15PM at the Pepperell Senior Center.
- Video recording of the presentation may be found at www.pepperellchannel.org or directly here.
The client/attorney meeting scheduled with Attorney’s from Mirick O’Connell and the Board of Selectmen has been rescheduled due to the need to perform more research before this meeting. The tentative date is August 13, 2018, but that needs to be confirmed with Board of Selectmen at a public meeting. The public meeting with MCGI will need to be scheduled after this meeting.
- On behalf of Mass Composting Group, Inc. (MCGI), TERRA Environmental, LLC has provided the Town of Pepperell with a document summarizing the reclamation of the Nashua Road Quarry located at 161 Nashua Road in Pepperell. MA. This Document summarizes their approach for the reclamation of the 50-acre quarry property owned by MCGI.
Interim Town Administrator, John Moak’s questions to legal counsel.
Interim Town Administrator, John Moak’s Department Heads Meeting with Mass. DEP Central Region.