Effective Immediately - all programs at the Pepperell Senior Center are cancelled through April 7th.
This action is being taken to comply with the Governor’s State of Emergency Declaration, advice of the Board of Health, and the Town’s Emergency Management Director.
- AARP Tax Prep and they will not be rescheduling.
- Wellness Clinics with Town Nurse through April.
- March 19 Charlotte’s Luncheon
- March 21 Dark Skies Over Pepperell
- March 24 Golf Club
- March 27 Kidney Talk
- March 30 Spa Day
- March 31 Being Mortal at The Lawrence Library
- Lunch will NOT be served at the Center
The following services will continue:
- Meals on Wheels Deliveries (lunch will NOT be served at the Center). If you would like to receive a home - delivered meal please call the center (978) 433-0326 or call Heart to Home Meals (978) 658-3000
- Transportation to Medical and grocery appointments ONLY
- Wellness calls and outreach services by phone.
- Loaning Medical Equipment (no equipment returns or donations accepted at this time)
Click the More Details link below to read more
If you have questions or concerns, please call us at 978-433-0326.